There are a couple of different ways you can make tables when working on your pages. Here is one way, which uses a plug-in called Easy Table:
When editing your pages you can make a table like this…
|| title 2
|| title 3
Q. How do I add a page to the set of links across the top of all pages in the site?
A. Basically a two stage process…
- Make your page
- Add it to the menu
Which you do as follows…
1. Adding a page
- Sign in to your site so you are looking at the site dashboard
- Select pages > add new
- Give your new page a title, add some content (you can always edit later, of course)
- Click the publish button to save the new page
2. Adding the page to your menu
- In the site dashboard select appearance > menus
- Find your new page in the pages panel. If you can’t see it try the ‘all’ tab. When you find it tick the checkbox beside it, then click the ‘add to menu’ button.
- The new page appears at the bottom of the list – equivalent to the right hand side of a horizontal menu. Click and drag to position it, you can also drag to the right to make it be a ‘child’ of another menu item.
- Note – if you want the menu item to have a shorter title than the page, you can do this by opening the panel of the item (small triangle top right) and changing the ‘Navigation Label’
- When your done, click the ‘Save Menu’ button