You can add a Twitter feed like this as follows:
- Sign in to your twitter account
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new
- Configure the options you’d like – keep it simple, and probably use the ‘light’ theme. Keep the height down – maybe try 300 ?
- Click ‘Create Widget’ (or ‘Save Changes’) and then copy all of the code from the box at bottom right.
- Sign in to your WordPress site.
- In the dashboard select Appearance > Widgets
- Drag a new Text widget either to the Showcase sidebar (many medicine sits use this on their frontpage) or the main sidebar.
- Open the new text widget, leave Title blank and paste your code into the main field. Click ‘Save’
- Test the result on your website.
Go back to step 2 if you want to make further adustments.