- Matlab plotting tool for visualisation of short snippets of DTAG data around the time of a brief disturbance (e.g., a 30-second playback, or an individual transmission that is part of a longer controlled exposure).
Double MOCHA Technical Reports
Double MOCHA Workshop Reports
MOCHA Working Group Meeting Reports
- 1st MOCHA Working Group Meeting Report – Start-up meeting held in St Andrews, U.K. (Feb 15-16, 2012)
- 2nd MOCHA Working Group Meeting Report – Workshop focussed on deep-diving species, held in St Andrews, U.K. (Sept 19-21, 2012)
- 3rd MOCHA Working Group Meeting Report – Workshop focussed on “other” odontocete species, held in The Hague, The Netherlands (18-20 March 2013)
- 4th MOCHA Working Group Meeting Report – Workshop focussed on pilot whales, held at Duke Marine Lab, Beaufort, NC (4-6 Sept, 2013)
- 5th MOCHA Working Group Meeting Report – Workshop focussed on baleen whales, hosted by Cascadia Research Collective, Olympia, WA (17-19 March 2014)
- 6th MOCHA Working Group Meeting Report – This was the final workshop and reports on progress made during the project, held at University of St Andrews, UK (2-5 December, 2014).
- Harris, CM & Thomas, L 2015, Status and future of research on the behavioural responses of marine mammals to U.S. Navy sonar . CREEM Technical Report , no. 2015-3, University of St Andrews.
- Harris, C.M., Thomas, L., Sadykova, D., DeRuiter, S.L., Tyack, P.L., Southall, B.L., Read, A.J., Miller, P.J.O. 2016. The Challenges of Analyzing Behavioral Response Study Data: An Overview of the MOCHA (Multi-study OCean acoustics Human effects Analysis) Project. Pages 399-407 In: Popper, A. N. and Hawkins, A. eds. (2016). The Effects of Noise on Aquatic Life II, Advances in Experimental Biology and Medicine 875. Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, New York. DOI 10.1007/978-1-4939-2981-8_47