School of Biology current studentInformation for current students at the School of Biology
Biology Online Module Handbooks
NB: At present this resource is ‘in development’.
The Biology Online Module Handbooks project aims to bring together information from the University of St Andrews Module Catalogue, MMS, and the School of Biology’s own database in a standardised format. The Online Handbooks include timetables of module events, and each handbook is available as both a web page and a pdf which may be saved or printed out.
The following modules currently have validated timetable information, click below to view each Biology online module handbook.
11 modules found with some validated TT data
- BL2302 Molecular Biology
- BL2304 Invertebrate Zoology
- BL3302 Gene Regulation
- BL3322 Basic Biochemistry Laborartory
- BL4200 Literature-based Research Project
- BL4201 Experimental Research Project
- BL4212 How enzymes work
- BL4213 Molecular virology
- BL4223 Chromosome replication and genome stability
- BL4262 Physical Oceanography
- BL4601 Research Project Development and Methodology